GIEVA is the current International Representative for SAT and ACT in Nigeria. With this partnership with ETS since 2007, we have aided students who seek to study in the United States with a platform for easy access to registration materials and preparatory books that will allow them achieve their goals.
About International Examinations
The International examination services provided by GIEVA is not limited to SAT and ACT alone.
Before you get admitted into any graduate school in the U.S, most schools require you write certain examinations especially as it relates to your field of study OR Chosen career.
Some of these Exams include
- SAT (undergraduate)
- ACT ( Undergraduate)
- GRE (graduate)
- TOEFL (Undergraduate & Graduate)
- GMAT (MBA Graduate)
- SAT, written by Candidates who desire to school in the U.S. and other parts of the world.
- We have the SAT Reasoning Test (SAT I) while SAT II is the subject tests.
- SAT I is the subject tests
- SAT II is written only when the school you are applying to demands for scores in particular subjects which they mostly insist on.
- Candidates also willing to transfer their credits also write SAT to study abroad.
- SAT is currently written in over 14 centers in Nigeria.
- The Test is written only six times in a year.
- More information are available at here
- ACT is written by candidates who desire to school in the U.S.
- There is the ACT with writing and ACT without writing.
- SAT and ACT are optional tests in the US for undergraduate admission.
- ACT is currently registered and written in Nigeria.
- The Test is written five times in a year.
- More information are available at act.org
Graduate Record Examination
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is a test taken by individuals applying for graduate Programmes in social sciences, humanities, Business, education, Literature, Natural Sciences, Engineering and other fields.
- This exam is the General Test or Subject test. Testing is done at just three locations in Nigeria. Abuja, Lagos and Port Harcourt.
You can also contact our Gieva office for procedure for registration.
Graduate Management Admission Test
- Graduate Management Admission Test is administered by Graduate Management Admission Council or GMAC
- GMAT is requires for admission to most U.S., Canadian and European business schools and MBA programme.
- The result is also needed for admission to business PhD programmes, such as Harvard Business School.
- GMAT exam does not test any specific knowledge in business or other specified subjects. Its test is the mental intelligence and the ability to make decisions under time and pressure.
Test of English as a Foreign Language
- Test Of English as a Foreign Language.This test measures the ability of non- native speakers of English.
- It is used to measure your understanding of the language as it is spoken, written or heard.
- It is Internet Based Test (IBT) made up of reading, listening, Speaking and writing.
- Each Section of the four is scored over 30 with a total of 120 overall
- TOEFL is a requirement for most American & American based colleges and University around the world.
- Over 6000 colleges use TOEFL scores.
- TOEFL Scores are required by licensing agencies and immigration authorities in 110 countries.