GIEVA has a working relationship and the current International Representative for Scholastic Achievement Test (SAT) and facilitate American College Test (ACT) in Nigeria. With the working relationships with Education Testing Services(ETS) since 2007, we aid students who seek to study in the United States with platforms for easy access to admission process by facilitating registration, supplying of study resources, and offering of holistic education, advising and learning services
About International Examinations
The International examination services are provided by the GIEVA Organization. They include, the administration of SAT and ACT. To enhance abilities to provide effective services GIEVA accesses the ETS Proficiency Profile products – ETS® Accelerate; ETS Strategic Capital; ETS® Major Field Tests (MFTs) among others.
Before any admission into any 4-year college/university in the U.S, most institutions require you to write certain examinations especially as it relates to your field of study OR Chosen career. Some of these Exams include:
- SAT/ACT ( Undergraduate)
- Graduate Record Examination(GRE) (graduate)
- Test of English as a Foreign Lnguage (TOEFL (Undergraduate & Graduate)
- Graduate Management Admission Test (Management Graduate Programs)
- SAT consisting of evidence-based reading & writing, mathematics, and essay are written by candidates who desire to school in the U.S. and other parts of the world.
- Candidates also willing to transfer their college/university earned credits from home-country also write SAT to be able to transfer such credits.
- SAT – a paper based testing is currently written in over 20 centers and administered by GIEVA Organization in Nigeria.
- Currently the Test is written six times in a year.
- With effect from March 2023, SAT format will be written digitally.
- More information is available at here
- ACT is written by candidates who desire to school in the U.S.
- There is the ACT with writing and ACT without writing.
- ACT is currently registered and written in Nigeria.
- The Test is written five times in a year.
- More information is available at act.org
Graduate Record Examination
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is a test taken by individuals applying for graduate Programs to study in any field of study.
- The GRE consist of General Test or Subject test.
- Currently, testing is done at just three locations in Nigeria. Abuja, Lagos, and Port Harcourt.
You can also contact our GIEVA Organization for assistance.
Graduate Management Admission Test
- Graduate Management Admission Test is administered by Graduate Management Admission Council or GMAC
- GMAT is requires for admission to most U.S., Canadian and European business schools, and management programs.
- The result is also needed for admission to business PhD programs, such as Harvard Business School.
- GMAT exam does not test any specific knowledge in business or other specified subjects.
Test of English as a Foreign Language
- Test Of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). This test measures the ability of non- native speakers of English.
- It is used to measure your understanding of the language as it is spoken, written, or heard.
- It is Internet Based Test (IBT) made up of reading, listening, Speaking, and writing.
- Each Section of the four is scored over 30 with a total of 120 overall
- TOEFL is a requirement for most American & American based colleges and University around the world.
- Over 6000 colleges use TOEFL scores.
- TOEFL Scores are required by licensing agencies and immigration authorities in 110 countries.