ACT is a mission-driven, non-profit organization dedicated to helping people achieve education and workplace success. We are trusted as a national leader in college and career readiness, providing high-quality assessments grounded in nearly 60 years of research. While millions of individuals take the ACT test each year, that’s just one aspect of our work. From elementary school through career, ACT offers individuals a uniquely integrated set of solutions designed to provide personalized insights throughout their life.
ACT results are accepted by all four-year colleges and universities in the US. The ACT includes 215 multiple-choice questions and takes approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes to complete, including a short break (or just over four hours if you are taking the ACT with writing). Actual testing time is 2 hours and 55 minutes (plus 40 minutes if you are taking the ACT with writing).
The ACT is administered on seven test dates within the US, US territories, Puerto Rico, and Canada. In other locations, the ACT is administered on five test dates.
There are currently three (3) ACT test centers in Nigeria:
(1) International Community School, Life Camp. Abuja, Nigeria
(2) Dowen International College, Lekki Phase I, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.
(3) ST and T Regency High School, G.R.A, 20 Remi Fani-Kayode Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.
Applicants can register for, and take the ACT in Nigeria by two methods:
(1) DIRECT VOUCHER PAYMENT: An applicant (or organization) who wishes to directly apply online, can purchase vouchers from GIEVA and register directly on the ACT.org website. Applicants will receive requested number of vouchers via E-mail after the payment confirmation has been received by the GIEVA account section.
(2) GIEVA-ASSISTED REGISTRATION: For applicants (or organizations) who wish to be assisted through the registration process, such applicant (or organization) simply needs to:
* make the payment by clicking the link below,
* download the application form here, and
* complete it and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NB: Each GIEVA-Assisted ACT Registration attracts an additional service charge of $10.