Sustainable Transformative Education Program (STEP)
GIEVA STEP Program is designed for:
- Secondary school graduates with (6-8) credits but has not gained admission to study in any of the Nigerian Universities.
- Unemployed graduate youth with First Class/Second Class Upper degree but has not secured a gainful employment
The STEP program provides:
- Educational enhancement training platform that prepares secondary school graduates awaiting entrance to Nigeria universities. The program prepares students for Advanced Placement courses in some selected subjects and recommending them for admission to accredited partner universities in African Countries, Canada, China, and the United States of America.
- Searches for and recommend for funding to support first and second degree educational objectives
- Provide training in volunteer skills through collaborative partnerships with public, private and civil society organizations.
In addition, The STEP program provides necessary short-term training, orientation and motivational lectures for self-discovery, self-actualization and development.
The beneficiaries of STEP relate to partner organizations for volunteering and entrepreneurial development experiences.
As part of our empowerment program for the youth, GIEVA micro-credit scheme- a non-collateral loan is provided to support business innovative ideas generated by the students of STEP. The STEP beneficiaries are trained and mentored on how to work in teams to generate ideas that is fund-able and geared towards developing platforms for start-up Nigeria/ Africa
For more information please contact GIEVA Program Officer -Sunday Oguche
Address: GIEVA Organization
Lagos State House Building, Floor 3, Suite 329
Ralph Shodeinde Street (Central Business Area)
Abuja Federal Capital Territory
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +234 803 285 1885